Benefit from the latest high-speed technology, including hardware and network infrastructure.
Read our success stories
FInd out how companies use SRD Technologys solutions day to day.
Our leased lines give you the benefit of a dedicated connection to the web that’s solely for the use of your business.
Enjoy better security, faster speed and no contention from other businesses or individuals using the link, meaning performance levels are maintained regardless as to the time of day.
- Faster speeds – Leased line Internet connections have a contention ratio of 1:1. This means it’s all yours. No slow-down at peak times, no worrying about who else is online or how many people are downloading films.
- Better Reliability – Enjoy the most reliability possible. Plus, our leased lines also come with much better SLAs than traditional consumer broadband.
- Increased security – As the data connection occurs between different points that are controlled by your business, you aren’t sharing information on a public data network.
- Remote working – Allow employees to connect to the office from home. This increased flexibility can help businesses establish flexible workplace environments that today’s employees have grown to appreciate
- Gigabit Voucher Scheme – Potential savings though the government backed UK Gigabit Voucher Scheme
Enjoy faster internet with download speeds of up to 80Mbps with a Superfast fibre broadband connection.
Our resilient, superfast broadband services are available at an affordable price, Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) is a high-speed broadband service that’s sometimes-called Superfast Broadband or fibre broadband.
Why choose FTTC?
- Competitive pricing
- A cost-effective solution backed up by unrivaled customer care
- A tailored and scalable solution to meet your business needs
- Rapid service delivery
- 24/7/365 network operations centre support
Call us today 0330 0244 590
Tel: 020 39 405 404
Highbridge Enterprise Centre
Isleport Business Park,
Tel: 0117 316 4499
The Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus,
Tel 0121 389 8966