We specialise in offering market-leading solutions that allow your business to fully function in the cloud or alongside existing technology.
All the benefits of an enterprise I.T. infrastructure, at a fraction of the cost.
Enjoy a full desktop experience, anywhere
Hosted desktop offers a wealth of business benefits such as reduced costs, greater security, better backup procedures and increased productivity. What’s more, you simply pay for what you need on a per-user basis, and scale up, or down, on demand. Our hosted desktops are like using your normal office PC/Laptop, but all your data and applications are simply in the cloud (on our powerful UK servers).
- Full Desktop Experience
- Works on Any Device- Ipad, Mac, Laptop with the same look and feel as your desktop
- Access your data from anywhere in the world
- Reduce IT and energy costs
- No capital equipment costs
- Desktop Support included
- Only pay for what you use. Instant scalability to meet your business needs
- Guaranteed data privacy and security
- Purpose built disaster recovery solution
Office 365 is a best-in-class productivity solution that allows you to work and collaborate anywhere on your favourite devices with trusted Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook powered by business class e-mail. With Office 365, you can join and host more productive meetings and securely store and access your documents whenever you want.
Office 365 can help your business establish a professional presence with built-in enterprise-class tools that make it easy to host HD web conferences, create a website, and set up business-class email.
Stay focused on customers and growing your business because we manage the servers, software updates, and malware protection.
Hosted telephone systems
Benefit from all the functionality of a traditional office-based phone system, but with the flexibility to do so much more.
As it’s cloud-based there is no on-premise system to maintain, and upgrades are automatic, so no need for any costly and disruptive on-site visits or maintenance contracts.
- Scalable – easy to add and remove users
- Secure – built-in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing
- Best pricing – easy monthly budgeting with generous monthly call bundles
- Cloud-ready – with features you can set up and manage within the cloud
- Reliable – robust platform guaranteed 99.9% uptime, backed by our SLA
- No hardware – complete PBX functionality without the hardware
- Mobile – Office number can be fully integrated with your mobile phone
Data Capture Solutions
Enable your staff to complete all paperwork/forms on their smartphone or tablet while out in the field.
Your business can now drive business efficiency through the mobilisation of paperwork and via job scheduling, alerting and reporting, plus ensure head office staff are continually updated with the job statuses and availability of staff working out in the field.
Benefit from features such as:
- Complete proof of works –Real-time data captures such as photos and signatures as well as time, date and location stamping to provide proof of works and presence for management and customers.
- Substantial cost savings – from paper, printing and postage, to wasted admin time for double data entry, petrol for unnecessary trips and lost data, there are endless ways in which mobilising your operations can save you money, instantly.
- Win and retain work – with real-time data, reporting and alerts, you and your customers are better informed and happier as a result.
- Plan and react – streamline your job scheduling and react to new jobs with speed, improving performance and upholding KPIs and SLAs.
- Innovate – connect and communicate with IoT technology, and interrogate data collected to find new ways to increase efficiency in your business that you might not otherwise see.
Read our success stories
FInd out how companies use SRD Technology UK's solutions day to day.
Call us today 0330 0244 590
Tel: 020 39 405 404
Highbridge Enterprise Centre
Isleport Business Park,
Tel: 0117 316 4499
The Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus,
Tel 0121 389 8966